One-Part Epoxy/Acrylic Maintenance Coating. Low gloss with standard colors and color matching available.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- High Resistance to Scuffing, Peeling, and Fading
Item: Clear Base #4400 & White Base #4450
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
Monochem Deck System 200 is a high performance, elastomeric membrane, polyurethane system that displays ultimate waterproofing properties. A non-skid waterproofing system for decks and parking structures.
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer – 100% Solids
Monochem 310 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Base Coat
Aggregates Silica Sand #16 or #20
Monochem 610 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Top Coat
Permashield 2000 Fast Curing Aliphatic Polyurea Top Coat
- 5 & 10 Year Warranty Periods
- Superior Durability & Lightweight
- High Solids, Versatile General Maintenance Coating
- Top Tier Chemical, Solvent, Water, Oil, and Graffiti Resistance
One-Part, user friendly, water base direct-to-metal acrylic maintenance coating. It exhibits outstanding resistance to harsh environmental conditions, has great film hardness and superior resistance to impact, abrasion, corrosion, humidity and UV degradation.
- Low VOC and Zero HAPs
- Interior/Exterior Application
- Superior Block Resistance and Film Hardness
- Outstanding Dirt Pick-Up Resistance
- Available in Clear, Colors, Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear Base #6900 & White Base #6950