A high performance, two-component waterborne epoxy acrylic industrial maintenance coating formulated to have outstanding adhesion, flexibility, and resistance to chemicals. It provides a stain-resistant, washable finish that retains its attractive appearance and longevity far longer than solvent based epoxies or traditional alkyd coatings.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Outstanding Color & Gloss Retention
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Available in Semi-Gloss, Low-Gloss, and Eggshell finish.
Item: Clear Base Semi-Gloss #8900 & Low-Gloss #9000
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #8950; Low-Gloss #9050; Eggshell #8850
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited
A water based zinc-chromate and self cross-linking acrylic/urethane high bonding primer. Designed to provide superior adhesion, corrosion, and rust protection for interior and exterior metal applications.
- Vertical or horizontal/interior and exterior.
- Quick recoat and dry time.
- Long term corrosion protection.
- Can be coated with water base or solvent enamels.
Item: Clear Base #1880 & White Base #1890
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Two-Part, 100% Solids Epoxy Primer/Topcoat designed for superior moisture vapor transmission control. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- Reduces Hydrostatic Pressure From 15 Lbs/1000 Sq. Ft. To Less Than 1 Lb.
- Excellent Adhesion To Damp Concrete
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build