A high performance, two-component waterborne epoxy acrylic industrial maintenance coating formulated to have outstanding adhesion, flexibility, and resistance to chemicals. It provides a stain-resistant, washable finish that retains its attractive appearance and longevity far longer than solvent based epoxies or traditional alkyd coatings.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Outstanding Color & Gloss Retention
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Available in Semi-Gloss, Low-Gloss, and Eggshell finish.
Item: Clear Base Semi-Gloss #8900 & Low-Gloss #9000
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #8950; Low-Gloss #9050; Eggshell #8850
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Two-Part, 100% Solids Epoxy Primer/Topcoat designed for superior moisture vapor transmission control. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- Reduces Hydrostatic Pressure From 15 Lbs/1000 Sq. Ft. To Less Than 1 Lb.
- Excellent Adhesion To Damp Concrete
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.