Two-Part, 100% Solids, “Stick-To-Anything” Epoxy Primer/Topcoat. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- “Stick-To-Anything” Adhesion
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
- MPI#82 Epoxy Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)
A two-part waterbase polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- Superior Cleanability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Avaliable in Clear, White, or Custom Colors
Item: Clear #5670, Tint Base #5680, White #5660
Multi-Surface Primer, Sealer and Bonder
Urethane-modified acrylic high bonding primer for difficult to paint surfaces. Easily adheres to most surfaces including: glossy tiles, porcelain, formica, glass, plastics, metals and concrete.
- Tintable to any color
- Environmentally Friendly
- Quick Dry for fast re-coat times
Item: Clear Base #1980
Item: White Base #1990
One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.