One-Part Elastomeric Aromatic Urethane Waterproofing Base Membrane used in the System 300 Decking System. Designed for use on wood, concrete, and masonry to provide a thick monolithic film that is water-tight.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Zero VOC
- Resistant to Bacterial Growth
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
A two-part waterbase polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- Superior Cleanability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Avaliable in Clear, White, or Custom Colors
Item: Clear #5670, Tint Base #5680, White #5660
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430