One-Part Elastomeric Aromatic Urethane Waterproofing Base Membrane used in the System 300 Decking System. Designed for use on wood, concrete, and masonry to provide a thick monolithic film that is water-tight.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Zero VOC
- Resistant to Bacterial Growth
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Two-Part, 100% Solids, “Stick-To-Anything” Epoxy Primer/Topcoat. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- “Stick-To-Anything” Adhesion
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited
A two-part waterbase polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- Superior Cleanability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Avaliable in Clear, White, or Custom Colors