One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.
A high performance, two-component waterborne epoxy acrylic industrial maintenance coating formulated to have outstanding adhesion, flexibility, and resistance to chemicals. It provides a stain-resistant, washable finish that retains its attractive appearance and longevity far longer than solvent based epoxies or traditional alkyd coatings.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Outstanding Color & Gloss Retention
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Available in Semi-Gloss, Low-Gloss, and Eggshell finish.
Item: Clear Base Semi-Gloss #8900 & Low-Gloss #9000
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #8950; Low-Gloss #9050; Eggshell #8850
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
Two-part, 100% Solids Epoxy/Primer Topcoat. Pot Life: 30-45 Minutes.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- Superior Adhesion
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Very Low VOC (< 13 g/L)
- High Gloss Finish Available in Clear or Colors