One-Part, elastomeric aliphatic polyurea coating. It is primarily used as a topcoat over Monochem 310, creating a system a system that displays superior elongation, wear resistance, weathering, UV and chemical protection.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Ideal for Industrial Locations
- Water and Dustproofing Protection
Two-Part, 100% Solids, “Stick-To-Anything” Epoxy Primer/Topcoat. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- “Stick-To-Anything” Adhesion
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
Monochem Deck System 200 is a high performance, elastomeric membrane, polyurethane system that displays ultimate waterproofing properties. A non-skid waterproofing system for decks and parking structures.
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer – 100% Solids
Monochem 310 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Base Coat
Aggregates Silica Sand #16 or #20
Monochem 610 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Top Coat
Permashield 2000 Fast Curing Aliphatic Polyurea Top Coat
- 5 & 10 Year Warranty Periods
- Superior Durability & Lightweight
- High Solids, Versatile General Maintenance Coating
- Top Tier Chemical, Solvent, Water, Oil, and Graffiti Resistance
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited