One-Part, elastomeric aliphatic polyurea coating. It is primarily used as a topcoat over Monochem 310, creating a system a system that displays superior elongation, wear resistance, weathering, UV and chemical protection.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Ideal for Industrial Locations
- Water and Dustproofing Protection
One-Part Elastomeric Aromatic Urethane Waterproofing Base Membrane used in the System 300 Decking System. Designed for use on wood, concrete, and masonry to provide a thick monolithic film that is water-tight.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Zero VOC
- Resistant to Bacterial Growth
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Monochem Deck System 200 is a high performance, elastomeric membrane, polyurethane system that displays ultimate waterproofing properties. A non-skid waterproofing system for decks and parking structures.
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer – 100% Solids
Monochem 310 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Base Coat
Aggregates Silica Sand #16 or #20
Monochem 610 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Top Coat
Permashield 2000 Fast Curing Aliphatic Polyurea Top Coat
- 5 & 10 Year Warranty Periods
- Superior Durability & Lightweight
- High Solids, Versatile General Maintenance Coating
- Top Tier Chemical, Solvent, Water, Oil, and Graffiti Resistance
A two-part waterbase polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- Superior Cleanability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Avaliable in Clear, White, or Custom Colors
Item: Clear #5670, Tint Base #5680, White #5660