One-Part, elastomeric aliphatic polyurea coating. It is primarily used as a topcoat over Monochem 310, creating a system a system that displays superior elongation, wear resistance, weathering, UV and chemical protection.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Ideal for Industrial Locations
- Water and Dustproofing Protection
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Two-Part, 100% Solids Epoxy Primer/Topcoat designed for superior moisture vapor transmission control. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- Reduces Hydrostatic Pressure From 15 Lbs/1000 Sq. Ft. To Less Than 1 Lb.
- Excellent Adhesion To Damp Concrete
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
Two-part, 100% Solids Epoxy/Primer Topcoat. Pot Life: 30-45 Minutes.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- Superior Adhesion
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Very Low VOC (< 13 g/L)
- High Gloss Finish Available in Clear or Colors
High Performance Elastomeric Membrane Coating System. Designed for waterproofing pedestrian walkways and balconies. Standard colors and color matching available.
Monobond Urethane-Modified Acrylic Primer
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer- 100% Acrylic Solids
Monochem 300 Polyurethane Base Membrane
Aggregates Silica Sand #30 or #60 Dex-Coat Smooth Acrylic Top Coat
Permashield 200 Polyurethrane Top Coat
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Warranties Available
- 33+ Dry Mils
- 740% Elongation to Withstand Structural Movements
- UV, Chemical, Hot Tire and Abrasion Resistance