One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
One-Part, epoxy-acrylic that creates a tough and durable finish for all porous interior/exterior concrete, masonry, and wood surfaces. Highly resistance to scuffing, peeling, and fading.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Excellent Weather Resistance
- Available in smooth or textured, clear or colors
Item #4600T & #4600S
Item: Smooth Base Clear #4600S & White #4650S
Item: Textured Base Clear #4600T & White #4650T
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Two-Part, 100% Solids Epoxy Primer/Topcoat designed for superior moisture vapor transmission control. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- Reduces Hydrostatic Pressure From 15 Lbs/1000 Sq. Ft. To Less Than 1 Lb.
- Excellent Adhesion To Damp Concrete
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
One-Part, elastomeric aliphatic polyurea coating. It is primarily used as a topcoat over Monochem 310, creating a system a system that displays superior elongation, wear resistance, weathering, UV and chemical protection.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Ideal for Industrial Locations
- Water and Dustproofing Protection