One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.
One-Part, user friendly, water base direct-to-metal acrylic maintenance coating. It exhibits outstanding resistance to harsh environmental conditions, has great film hardness and superior resistance to impact, abrasion, corrosion, humidity and UV degradation.
- Low VOC and Zero HAPs
- Interior/Exterior Application
- Superior Block Resistance and Film Hardness
- Outstanding Dirt Pick-Up Resistance
- Available in Clear, Colors, Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear Base #6900 & White Base #6950
Two-Part, high performance fast cure polyurea for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces. Ideal for parking structures, museums, convention centers, stadiums and industrial warehouses.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN/Universally Compliant, Zero VOC
- Fast Cure for Same Day Return to Service
- High Gloss (Clear or Colors)
- Extremely Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- MPI#83 Polyurethane Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)