Two-Part, high performance fast cure polyurea for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces. Ideal for parking structures, museums, convention centers, stadiums and industrial warehouses.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN/Universally Compliant, Zero VOC
- Fast Cure for Same Day Return to Service
- High Gloss (Clear or Colors)
- Extremely Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- MPI#83 Polyurethane Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
2-Component, modified aliphatic, self leveling, 100% Polyurea caulking compound. Specifically used for small repairs up to 3″ in depth or width, on interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- 100% Solids
- Rapid Setting
- Odorless and Flexible
- Repairs random cracks, control joints, and other areas where down time is limited
One-Part Elastomeric Aromatic Urethane Waterproofing Base Membrane used in the System 300 Decking System. Designed for use on wood, concrete, and masonry to provide a thick monolithic film that is water-tight.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Zero VOC
- Resistant to Bacterial Growth
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance