Two-Part, high performance fast cure polyurea for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces. Ideal for parking structures, museums, convention centers, stadiums and industrial warehouses.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN/Universally Compliant, Zero VOC
- Fast Cure for Same Day Return to Service
- High Gloss (Clear or Colors)
- Extremely Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- MPI#83 Polyurethane Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)
A high performance, two-component waterborne epoxy acrylic industrial maintenance coating formulated to have outstanding adhesion, flexibility, and resistance to chemicals. It provides a stain-resistant, washable finish that retains its attractive appearance and longevity far longer than solvent based epoxies or traditional alkyd coatings.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Outstanding Color & Gloss Retention
- Very Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
Available in Semi-Gloss, Low-Gloss, and Eggshell finish.
Item: Clear Base Semi-Gloss #8900 & Low-Gloss #9000
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #8950; Low-Gloss #9050; Eggshell #8850
Monochem Deck System 200 is a high performance, elastomeric membrane, polyurethane system that displays ultimate waterproofing properties. A non-skid waterproofing system for decks and parking structures.
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer – 100% Solids
Monochem 310 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Base Coat
Aggregates Silica Sand #16 or #20
Monochem 610 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Top Coat
Permashield 2000 Fast Curing Aliphatic Polyurea Top Coat
- 5 & 10 Year Warranty Periods
- Superior Durability & Lightweight
- High Solids, Versatile General Maintenance Coating
- Top Tier Chemical, Solvent, Water, Oil, and Graffiti Resistance
One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.