Two-Part, high performance fast cure polyurea for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces. Ideal for parking structures, museums, convention centers, stadiums and industrial warehouses.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN/Universally Compliant, Zero VOC
- Fast Cure for Same Day Return to Service
- High Gloss (Clear or Colors)
- Extremely Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- MPI#83 Polyurethane Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
High Performance Elastomeric Membrane Coating System. Designed for waterproofing pedestrian walkways and balconies. Standard colors and color matching available.
Monobond Urethane-Modified Acrylic Primer
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer- 100% Acrylic Solids
Monochem 300 Polyurethane Base Membrane
Aggregates Silica Sand #30 or #60 Dex-Coat Smooth Acrylic Top Coat
Permashield 200 Polyurethrane Top Coat
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Warranties Available
- 33+ Dry Mils
- 740% Elongation to Withstand Structural Movements
- UV, Chemical, Hot Tire and Abrasion Resistance
A two-part waterbase polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- Superior Cleanability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Avaliable in Clear, White, or Custom Colors
Item: Clear #5670, Tint Base #5680, White #5660