Monochem Deck System 200 is a high performance, elastomeric membrane, polyurethane system that displays ultimate waterproofing properties. A non-skid waterproofing system for decks and parking structures.
Monochem 21 Epoxy Primer – 100% Solids
Monochem 310 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Base Coat
Aggregates Silica Sand #16 or #20
Monochem 610 Moisture Cured Polyurethane Top Coat
Permashield 2000 Fast Curing Aliphatic Polyurea Top Coat
- 5 & 10 Year Warranty Periods
- Superior Durability & Lightweight
- High Solids, Versatile General Maintenance Coating
- Top Tier Chemical, Solvent, Water, Oil, and Graffiti Resistance
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
Two-Part, 100% Solids, “Stick-To-Anything” Epoxy Primer/Topcoat. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- “Stick-To-Anything” Adhesion
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
- MPI#82 Epoxy Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)
One part, 100% Solids Moisture-Cured Polyurethane Base Coating that provides a thick, seamless elastomeric membrane. It is the principal waterproofing base membrane in Monochem System 200 and can be used under wood, tile and outdoor carpeting.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Outstanding Elongation Properties
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.