One-Part, elastomeric aliphatic polyurea coating. It is primarily used as a topcoat over Monochem 310, creating a system a system that displays superior elongation, wear resistance, weathering, UV and chemical protection.
System 200 is a high performance non-skid waterproofing system for elevated or on-grade roofs, decks, parking structures, walkways and helipads.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-Low VOC
- Ideal for Industrial Locations
- Water and Dustproofing Protection
One-Part, Water Base Cross-Linked Acrylic/Urethane Coating for industrial and architectural applications. Provides an elastomeric film with outstanding durability, corrosion control and resistance to harsh environmental conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly / Universally Compliant
- Interior/Exterior • Vertical/Horizontal
- Hot Tire, Impact, and UV Resistant
- Available in Clear, Colors, Semi-Gloss and Low-Gloss
Item: Clear/Neutral Semi-Gloss #5450 & Low-Gloss #5460
Item: White Base Semi-Gloss #5455, Low-Gloss #5445, Eggshell #5430
A two-part water base polyurethane that creates a dry erase environment for interior or exterior surfaces. It allows the conversion of almost any surface into a high performance erasable canvas. Ideal for schools, offices, warehouses, cafeterias, gymnasiums, homes, etc.
- CA Section 01350 Compliant
- Superior Clean-ability and Stain Resistance
- Top Tier Chemical Resistance
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Low VOC
- Gloss Finish Available in Clear, White, or Custom Colors
Item: Clear #5670, Tint Base #5680, White #5660
Two-Part, high performance fast cure polyurea for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces. Ideal for parking structures, museums, convention centers, stadiums and industrial warehouses.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- GREEN/Universally Compliant, Zero VOC
- Fast Cure for Same Day Return to Service
- High Gloss (Clear or Colors)
- Extremely Durable & Excellent Weather Resistance
- MPI#83 Polyurethane Deck Coating (Slip-Resistant)