100% Acrylic, Water Based, PVA and High pH Primer. Designed to maximize the adhesion of premium grade paints and elastomeric topcoats.
- GREEN/Universally Compliant
- Ideal for Surfaces With a pH <16
- PVA Primer for Drywall
- Excellent Resistance to high Alkali, Efflorescence, Erosion Mold Mildew, Etc.
Two-part, 100% Solids Epoxy/Primer Topcoat. Pot Life: 30-45 Minutes.
Non-Skid Floor Additive Option – Monotex 20
- Superior Adhesion
- Outstanding Hardness, Durability, and Abrasion Resistance
- Very Low VOC (< 13 g/L)
- High Gloss Finish Available in Clear or Colors
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Two-Part, 100% Solids Epoxy Primer/Topcoat designed for superior moisture vapor transmission control. High gloss and available in clear, 20 standard colors, and any custom match.
- GREEN & Universally Compliant & USDA Approved
- Reduces Hydrostatic Pressure From 15 Lbs/1000 Sq. Ft. To Less Than 1 Lb.
- Excellent Adhesion To Damp Concrete
- Hot Tire, Abrasion & Chemical Resistance
- Clear or Any Custom Color High Build
Water based acrylic-urethane primer containing a zinc phosphate anti-corrosion inhibitor designed to provide superior adhesion, corrosion, and rust protection for metal surfaces.
- Ideal for prepped ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces
- Galvanized Steel
- Structural Steel
- Iron and Steel
- Beams and Columns
- Machinery and Equipment
- Handrails and Bollards
- Vertical or horizontal/interior and exterior.
- Quick re-coat and dry time.
- Long term corrosion protection.
- Can be coated with water base or solvent enamels.
- Apply in cold temperatures as low as 40°F
Item: Neutral Tint Base #1880 & White Base #1890